Simon Gray is a senior partner of Gray & Gray, and leads the business transformation and development group in the Asia-Pacific region.
Simon focuses his practice on advising multinational corporations and SMEs on various strategies with respect to the sales growth, optimisation and digitalisation of business processes, cost-savings and maximisation of profits. He helps customers to outsource and build reliable sales teams which are highly driven and results-oriented.
- 10 years of working experience in international business & technical transformation.
- Led large-scale multi-national IT transformation programs in Asia-Pacific region.
- Built and led multi-side delivery teams for an international insurance group.
- Optimise governance, processes & communication channels in large-scale international software-projects.
- Set up regional competence centers in offshore locations to be leveraged upon by subsidiaries of a global company, in Asia Pacific region.
- Implemented major cost-reduction measures without impacting delivery performance, on a global scale.
- I.T and Business Transformation
- Business Development
- Strategy & Operations
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Information Technology
- M.Eng. – Computer Science (HS Mittweida)
- M.Sc. – Engineering Management (TU Wien)
Simon has previously worked in Capgemini as a technology consultant.