Elfia GrayManaging Partner
Elfia Gray is the managing partner of Gray & Gray, and leads the firm in the Asia-Pacific region.
Elfia focuses her practice on representing acquirers (U.S. and non U.S.), targets and investment banks in numerous cross-border mergers, acquisitions, takeovers, leveraged buyouts, spin-offs and joint ventures. She also provides advisory services on post merger/acquisition integration and general corporate matters.
- 10 years of experience in corporate sales & business development.
- 7 years of experience in mergers & acquisitions, representing primarily the targets.
- Advised a leading U.K. fund in its various engineering projects in the Asia-Pacific Region.
- Advised a U.S investment firm and its affiliated companies in numerous rounds of private equity financings.
- Advised a leading U.S. fund in its acquisition of a group focusing on English language training in China.
- Advised a global investment bank in its US$150 million convertible bond financing of a newly formed subsidiary of a Hong Kong investment holding company to fund the purchase of grid-connected solar farms in China.
- Advised a Singapore engineering company in its sale of shares.
- Advised a Singapore healthcare company in its seed funding round involving the allotment and issue of shares to a consortium of investors.
- Advised a Singapore food manufacturing company in its sales development and business expansion into the Australia and China market.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Strategy & Operations
- Private Equity
- Financial Institutions
- Engineering and Construction
- Food and Beverages
- Information Technology
- B.Sc. (Harvard)
- J.D./LL.M. (Harvard/Cambridge)
- M.St. Legal Research (Oxford)
- New York, 2011
- England & Wales, 2012
- International Bar Association, 2016
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Prior to joining Gray & Gray, Elfia has held critical roles in intergovernmental bureaus and large corporations which include ICC, Leighton Holdings and Austcorp.