Elfia GrayManaging Partner
Elfia Gray is the managing partner of Gray & Gray, and leads the firm in the Asia-Pacific region.
Elfia has more than a decade of experience in advisory and transactional work relating to corporate sales and business development as well as M&A activities. On the front of corporate sales and business development, she represents multinational companies and SMEs in commercial negotiations to build sale strategies and facilitate the expansion of global sales through her industry knowledge and extensive professional network. For M&A activities, she focuses her practice on representing acquirers (U.S. and non U.S.), targets and investment banks in numerous cross-border mergers, acquisitions, takeovers, leveraged buyouts, spin-offs and joint ventures. She also provides advisory services on post merger/acquisition integration and general corporate matters.
- 10 years of experience in corporate sales & business development.
- 7 years of experience in mergers & acquisitions, representing primarily the targets.
- Advised a leading U.K. fund in its various engineering projects in the Asia-Pacific Region.
- Advised a U.S investment firm and its affiliated companies in numerous rounds of private equity financings.
- Advised a leading U.S. fund in its acquisition of a group focusing on English language training in China.
- Advised a global investment bank in its US$150 million convertible bond financing of a newly formed subsidiary of a Hong Kong investment holding company to fund the purchase of grid-connected solar farms in China.
- Advised a Singapore engineering company in its sale of shares.
- Advised a Singapore healthcare company in its seed funding round involving the allotment and issue of shares to a consortium of investors.
- Advised a Singapore food manufacturing company in its sales development and business expansion into the Australia and China market.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Strategy & Operations
- Business Development
- Private Equity
- Financial Institutions
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Food and Beverages
- Information Technology
- B.Sc. (Harvard)
- J.D./LL.M. (Harvard/Cambridge)
- M.St. Legal Research (Oxford)
- New York, 2011
- England & Wales, 2012
- International Bar Association, 2016
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Prior to joining Gray & Gray, Elfia has held critical roles in intergovernmental bureaus and large corporations which include ICC, Leighton Holdings and Austcorp.